Commercial Property Management & Leasing
Value enhancement and careful care of clients' assets is the focus of the approach taken by Pemberton Holmes' Commercial Property Management Group. We aim to provide excellence in commercial real estate services, with a proven track record in increasing the long-term value of managed properties while ensuring their efficiency.
Our maintenance programs strive to deal with commercial property management issues in both a preventive and corrective manner. Our management team has an established reputation for reducing operating costs while improving service, which positively impacts your bottom line as the property owner.
We know the importance of keeping your tenants satisfied by meeting their changing needs and by keeping properties in first-class condition. On your behalf we'll perform long-range cost planning, keeping year-over-year increases in tenant charges to a minimum, and will enhance your commercial property for tenants and occupants. With the use of our resources, expertise and knowledge you'll achieve your goals with confidence and certainty.
Pemberton Holmes’ century of experience has proven that value added management today results in significant value for you tomorrow.
Commercial Real Estate Management & Leasing
As a longstanding company with a collection of professional and talented employees, Pemberton Holmes Property Management has the resources to provide commercial property owners with a full suite of management services. Have a look at just some of the benefits we provide.
Pemberton Holmes offers professional, high-quality real estate operations to all our clients. We manage the minutiae of owning a commercial property so you have more time to focus on your goals.
- Emergency response services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Coordination of building and grounds maintenance.
- Arrangement of contractual services, including their specifications and enforcement.
- Supervision of contractors working on the property.
- Maintaining good tenant relations.
- Assistance with obtaining insurance coverage with lower premiums.
- Reducing expenses using the benefits of corporate discounts for supplies and services.
- Implementation of preventative maintenance programs.
- Eliminating the need for the landlord to keep abreast of changing legislation.
- Dealing with government regulatory bodies.
Our team will provide a number of accounting services for the management of your commercial property, including:
- Budget preparation, annual operating cost reconciliation, and capital expenditures planning,
- Comprehensive accounting and monthly financial statements,
- Rent collection and handling delinquent accounts,
- The payment of all invoices and operational expenses, and
- Non-resident tax handling.
We use the latest accounting software to offer you flexible financial reporting.
Pemberton Holmes also boasts an experienced and respected commercial brokerage team who will provide you with a variety of marketing services that will aid you in:
- Better facilitate tenant retention,
- Gaining improved market knowledge, and
- Developing leasing and sales programs.
Our goal is to help you realize your dreams as a commercial property owner. Give Pemberton Holmes Property Management a try today.
Please direct commercial leasing inquiries to:
Gail McClymont - (250) 478-9141
Chelsea McClymont - (250) 478-9141